Work with Us
Carers NT values its workforce members. We strive to provide a workplace where members are consulted; involved and have opportunities to develop; where there is job satisfaction and people enjoy coming to work.
Carers NT workforce members are committed to outcomes of the organisation by being engaged, creative, innovative and proactively identifying continuous improvement opportunities. By accepting accountability, acting reliably and responsibly, and demonstrating loyalty, we preserve an environment that supports sincerity, honesty and ethical behaviour resulting in a high level of trust between our community and each other
Carers NT commit these principles to workforce members:
- Access, equity and discrimination principles are applied across all aspects of its operations promoting full and equal opportunities.
- No person is discriminated against, harassed, vilified, victimised or treated unfairly in accordance with legislation.
- The level of support required to enable them to reach their full potential is accessible.
- Compliance with relevant equal opportunity and discrimination legislation is mandatory.
- Recruitment and progression of workforce members will be fair, equitable and free from either direct or indirect discrimination.
For further information download the following documents:
Current positions include:
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in an advertised role, and you are excited to join an organisation of skilled and committed staff, please complete our application form, or email your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to the address below.
If you are interested in the areas Carers NT currently work in, take a
look at the videos below which highlight the roles of Carers NT staff
in one of the Aged Care programs and the Mental Health program.
Carers NT staff share what it's like to work with us!
Flexible Respite Program
Carers supporting carers