Carers NT values the input from our clients, participants and the community to ensure we provide quality services in a safe, compliant and welcoming environment.
All feedback about the organisation and our work is welcomed and is another way that we can improve our service delivery and make sure we are assisting family carers in the best possible way.
If you have a compliment, comment, concern or complaint about Carers NT, you may raise these with us either in person, by phone, email or in writing.
At times, your expectations may not be met and you may wish to raise this with us. This could be around the services we provide, an experience you have had with Carers NT, a staff member or an event or activity. You can communicate this through our Complaints and Feedback Process.
The Carers NT Complaints and Feedback Policy is in place to ensure:
- Our commitment to the management of complaints and feedback is consistent, professional and in accordance with the Health and Community Services Complaints Act 1998;
- The process is simple, clear and efficient;
- All complaints are handled in a fair, timely and proficient manner;
- The opportunity to engage and consult with an independent advocate of their choice at any state of the complaint process;
- On-going continuous improvement within Carers NT around our processes, service delivery and impact in the community
Click here to read our Complaints and Feedback Policy PN 1-3021
Completing the form below, your feedback will be sent to the Complaints Officer, [email protected]