Work with Us
Carers NT values its workforce members. We strive to provide a workplace where members are consulted; involved and have opportunities to develop; where there is job satisfaction and people enjoy coming to work.
Carers NT workforce members are committed to outcomes of the organisation by being engaged, creative, innovative and proactively identifying continuous improvement opportunities. By accepting accountability, acting reliably and responsibly, and demonstrating loyalty, we preserve an environment that supports sincerity, honesty and ethical behaviour resulting in a high level of trust between our community and each other.
Carers NT commit these principles to workforce members
- Access, equity and discrimination principles are applied across all aspects of its operations promoting full and equal opportunities.
- No person is discriminated against, harassed, vilified, victimised or treated unfairly in accordance with legislation.
- The level of support required to enable them to reach their full potential is accessible.
- Compliance with relevant equal opportunity and discrimination legislation is mandatory.
- Recruitment and progression of workforce members will be fair, equitable and free from either direct or indirect discrimination.
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in these roles and you are excited to join an organisation of skilled and committed staff, please email your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to [email protected]
Here is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Quality and Compliance Officer to join a dynamic and collaborative team. To know more about your role, please see the position description here
If you are keen on this role and would like to apply for this position, click here